Doc's Proplugs are vented to allow pressure equalization while diving.
Leash assembly included.
Doc's Proplugs - Vented w/ LEASH ASSEMBLY
- PRODUCT WILL APPEAR IN YOUR CART AT TOP RIGHT.
* WATCH THE VIDEO AT LOWER LEFT TO SEE SURVIVORMAN, LES STROUD, USING DOC'S PROPLUGS
● Allows equalization and better hearing and balance while keeping water out of ears
● Use while diving, water skiing, wakeboarding, or kayaking
● Designed by a surfing physician
● Attenuates 20dB of high frequencies to provide protection for musicians, light industry users and in-cabin flight attendants, but allows normal voice frequencies to pass with less muffling
● Non-invasive, inexpensive, and long lasting
● Made of soft, hypoallergenic unique polymer with memory that provides a watertight seal
● Clear only
With consistent use, Doc's Proplugs help prevent future ear problems such as:
● Swimmer's Ear (infection)
● Surfer's Ear (bony growth)
● Water-Skier's Ear (ruptured eardrum)
● Musician's Ear (high-frequency hearing loss)
● 1 vented (with hole) pair (without leash)
● A flip-top, reusable case
Available in 8 sizes for accurate fitting:
● Extra-Extra Large
Download the pdf sizing chart from the Ear Protection Product or Swim Product Shop pages or purchase a Doc's Proplugs Fitting Kit to determine your size