NEW IMPROVED DESIGN!
The DizzyFIX is a simple, interactive & effective exercise Trainer device for treatment of vertigo and dizziness associated with BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, the most common cause of vertigo) The general objective of the DizzyFIX is to visually guide the user through the short maneuver.
New Smaller ship friendly box includes:
- DizzyFIX Trainer
- Written instructions
- DizzyFIX special cap
Dizzy Fix #888
PRODUCT WILL APPEAR IN YOUR CART AT TOP RIGHT.
Watch the video at lower left to see DizzyFIX on Global News
● As seen on The Doctors
● Takes just a few minutes to guide you through a proven treatment for BPPV - just follow the particle in the device to treat yourself at home!
● Highly effective, no drugs, no surgery
● Clinical trials at the University of Western Ontario indicate that it effectively helps treat active BPPV with a high success rate in minutes
● Avoid the wait for doctor visits, additional medical expenses and unnecessary prescriptions
● Developed by specialists at Clearwater Clinical and tested by Canadian Otolaryngologists (Ear-Nose-Throat specialists)
● Non-pharmaceutical and non-intrusive therapy
● No side effects to using this device
● Can be used as often as needed
● Consists of a special tube filled with fluid and a bead. The patient guides the bead through the device with head movements and their BPPV is cured
● Not recommended for the treatment of other vestibular disorders
● Patients with limited neck mobil